Bagpipe Drone Moisture Control System
Moisture Control System (MCSII) reduces moisture before it hits your drone reeds. The Moisture Control System has been designed and developed with you, the piper, in mind. This is the most versatile system on the market because it is:
- Sits at the top of the bag
- Easy to adjust
- Equipped with removable drone valves
It also offers the following benefits:
- Keeps reeds drier so that your pipes stay in tune and you can play longer
- No tonal change
- Consistency of air pressure to drone
- Easy to install, remove and maintain
- Non-bulky, lightweight system
The removable drone valve has a flexible connector for connection to the drone stock. It also features a screw adjustable quick stop drone valve to regulate the air flow.
Drone valves are included within the system. These are removable if not needed, however they will regulate the air flow to the drones giving a steadier drone sound.